- Course Director
- Course Overview
- Course Curriculum
- MaxiCourse® Faculty
- MaxiCourse® Venues
Bachelor of Dental Surgery : BDS – June 2001.
Master of Dental Surgery : MDS (Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopeadics) June2008
Fellow of Pierre Fauchard Academy (USA)
AAID: Associate Fellow AAID. 2016.
Memberships & Other Positions:
1. Life member – Indian dental association. 81387.
2. Life member – Indian Orthodontic Society. LM 1898
3. Vice President – Smile Edu. (CDE Programmes).
4. Member of AAID – Associate Fellow.
5. General Secretary – Smile Shifa ( Shifa smile Educational Trust ®).
6. Co-ordinator – Journal of Indian Academy of Dental specialists.
7. Clinical Director & Course Co-Ordinator AAID MaxiCourse® INDIA Bangalore.
8. International Co-Ordinator (Smile USA®) Certificate Course on Implants
9. Fellow of Pierre Fauchard Academy F.P.F.A (USA). Life Member F.P.F.A.
10. International Journal Of Clinical Implantology – Associate Editor. www.ijcid.com.
11. CO-Director AAID MaxiCourse (R) kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Courses and Papers Presented:
1. Oral Paper Presentation in ‘Tongue Thrusting Habit’ in Tamil Nadu Dental Conference.
2. IOS Paper presentation in ‘NITI Palatal Expanders’ at AIIMS New Delhi.
3. Lingual Orthodontic Hands on Course by Rafi Romano held at Mumbai.
4. MBT Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning by McLaughlin in New Delhi.
5. Orthognathic Surgery and Distraction Osteogenesis course held with Glasgow University in
R.V. Dental College. Bangalore.
6. Precision in Orthognathic Surgical Procedure held in Ragas Dental College Chennai.
7. Paper Presented on “Back Bone Orthodontics – Is Clinical Diagnosis & Treatment
planning Important”. at Dhaka Bangladesh (South Asian Dental Congress & Bangladesh
Academy of Dentistry International.(BADI).
8) Paper Presented on “Back Bone Orthodontics – Is Clinical Diagnosis & Treatment
planning Important” at Vivekanandha Dental College, Tiruchengode. Tamil Nadu.
9) Paper Presentation on “Immediate Relief Of TMJ clicking Following Low Level Laser
therapy After Orthodontic Treatment :- A Case Report. “ at Mid Term IOS Conference
10) Faculty for American Academy of Implant dentistry – Bangalore.
11) Attended ITI implant study club at Abu Dhabi.
12) Lectured in International Implant conference Al Jouf University – kingdom Of Saudi
Arabia- AAID The Professional Smile Makers.
13)World Congress of Oral Implantology at New Delhi – Organizing secretary.
14) Smile USA(R) – Advance Bone Management programme at New Jersey USA.
1) “Immediate Relief Of TMJ clicking Following Low Level Laser therapy After
Orthodontic Treatment :- A Case Report. “ published in Annals & Essences of
Dentistry. Vol. – IV Issue 3rd July 2012 – Sep 2012.
2) “The Comparison of Frictional Resistance in Titanium, Self Ligating Stainless Steel
and Stainless steel Brackets using Stainless Steel and TMA archwires: An In Vitro
Study. Journal Of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences Volume 4 August
2012 Supplement 2 – Part 2.
3) The Effect of bleeching of Teeth on the bond strength of brackets: An in Vitro study.
Journal Of Pharmacy and Bioallied Sciences 2013 Volume 2,
supplement 1 – part 1.
Vivekanandha Dental College for Women – 2008 July – till Date – Professor – MGR
University Chennai, Tamil Nadu..
Chief Consultant: – Shifaa Hospital Bangalore & N.A. Dental & Implant Centre.2001 till date
CDE Programmes Organized :
• BLS and ACLS programme with 6 CDE Points. Al Ameen Hospital –
• Hands on course on Hand Rotary Instruments with Dentsply India. Shifaa
Hospital – Bangalore.
• Dental Free Camps for Bethany Special School.
• Organized Dental health Camp for Bangalore heamophilia Society.
• Implant Programme at Shifaa Hospital.
• AAID MaxiCourse ® – Bangalore at Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals.
• AAID Study Clubs – Programme held at St. Gregorios Dental College.
• International Co-ordinator – Smile USA(R) & Post Graduate Academy of
Srilanka Mini Residency Implant Programme.
• Denta Pixel One Day Course on Orthodontic Photography. Course organiser.